We are looking for an individual to join our energetic team at Wilder Technologies. The position is for a RF Engineering Technician to support RF Microwave assemblies, testing, tuning of production boards. In particular, impedance tuning under a microscope for performance to meet various requirements and specifications. Familiarity with RF test parameters and test equipment is desired. A 2-year Electronics Engineering Technician Associates Degree is a prerequisite.
• Familiarity with RF and microwave equipment, testing and techniques.
• 1-2 years’ Experience working and repairing surface mount components under a microscope.
• Good troubleshooting and analytical skills.
• 1-2 years’ Experience tuning for electrical performance by trimming board traces is a “plus”.
• 2 Year Electronics Engineering Technician Associates Degree.
• Soldering certification or equivalent experience.
• Familiarity with computer automated testing desired.
• Understanding of S-Parameters desired.
• Ability to fine pitch solder
• Experience with Network Analyzer, Spectrum Analyzer, and other RF/Microwave test equipment is desired.
• Must be authorized to work in any US company
• Pay will be commensurate with experience.
• Medical and Dental insurance.
• 401k and Profit Sharing.
• Quarterly Bonuses
• Flexible work schedule.