Senior Engineering Technician
We are looking for an individual to join our energetic team at Wilder Technologies. The position is for a Senior RF Engineering Technician to support high precision soldering, RF Microwave assemblies and tuning of production boards. In particular, impedance tuning under a microscope for performance to meet various requirements and specifications. A 2-year Electronics Engineering Technician Associates Degree is recommended. Wilder provides excellent benefits with competitive salaries.
* 8-10 years of high skilled and fine pitch soldering.
* Experience working and repairing surface mount components under a microscope.
* Good troubleshooting and analytical skills
* Experience tuning for electrical performance by trimming board traces.
* Ability to solder hidden pins.
* 2 Year Electronics Engineering Technician Associates Degree is desired.
* Soldering certification or equivalent experience.
* Must be authorized to work in any US company.
* Pay will be commensurate with experience.
* Medical and Dental insurance.
* 401k and Profit Sharing.
* Quarterly Bonuses
* Flexible work schedule.