Entry-Level Electromechanical Engineer
As a Mechanical Engineer, you will provide support to our Electromechanical Engineers. In this capacity, you will be doing 2D drawings, 3D modelling and assembly drawings, building assemblies as well as creating assembly instructions as needed. The ideal candidate will be proficient at carrying out the following responsibilities and duties.
Location - Portland/ Vancouver, WA
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Knowledge of PTC Creo Direct Modeling Annotation for drafting.
- Knowledge of PTC Creo Direct Elements Solid Modeling is desired.
- Knowledge of Small Part Design and Assembly.
- Knowledge of Circuit Board development and fabrication is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of MRP software, Part Number Management, BOM Entry, Component Sourcing, etc. Problem solving skills
- Quick learner
- Must be authorized to work in any US company
* Pay will be commensurate with experience
* Medical and Dental insurance
* 401k and Profit Sharing
* Quarterly Bonuses
Please attach your resume, references, and a cover letter when applying.